Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How Michael Became Addicted to Painkillers?????

Hey Gang,

I have purposely refrained from saying anything about the whole Michael Jackson thing. I was a fan and felt that there was absolutley nothing I could have said to convey my true thoughts.

Thn, today I receive video footage of the most traumatic incidents in Michael's life; the disatrous Pepsi commercial fire. I had always seen the commercial to the point where Michael realizes he's on fire, but then in this video you actually see the burn after he comes off the floor; hoorific!!

The conversation now focuses on this being the time in which Michael became addicted to pain killers.

After looking at the severity of burn (a burned out bald patch in a matter of minutes 2nd-3rd degree burns on his scalp and face), I can seriously see how painful this was. He couldn't stay in the hospital for managed care, I can see how painkillers had to be delivered to him and without proper care, how it got out of control. Was he really addicted for 25 years?

Take a look and share your thoughts.


No comments: